如何用英语表达“我很忙”

当朋友约你一起出游,自己却很忙去不了,这时如果直接用“I am busy”拒绝别人有点不太礼貌,请不要随意说“I’m busy”,那么应该如何委婉地拒绝别人呢?下面就和大家分享如何地道的表达“我很忙!”

  1. In the middle of something 正忙于做某事
    有时候In the middle of是一个很实用的客套话,能推掉一些无聊的社交邀约。
    I am in the middle of answering emails. Wait a moment, please.
    我忙着回邮件,请等会。
  2. Be tied up 忙得脱不开身,忙着做
    I’m afraid I’ll be tied up until 7 o’clock.
    我七点钟以前恐怕抽不出身来。
  3. As busy as a bee 像蜜蜂一样忙碌
    My mother is as busy as a bee.
    我妈妈像蜜蜂一样忙。
  4. Buried in work 埋葬在工作中
    Since she left, he’s buried himself in his work.
    自从她走后,他全心扑在工作上。
  5. Overloaded 超负荷的
    I’ve been working for 18 hours, I’m overloaded.
    我已经工作了18个小时了,我超负荷了。
  6. Have one’s hands full 忙得不可开交
    She certainly has her hands full with five kids in the house.
    家里养着五个孩子,她当然忙得团团转。
  7. Be up to one’s neck
    感觉都要被工作或某事淹没了,由此可见你的忙碌程度。
    I can’t come out tonight. I’m up to my neck in work.
    今晚我不能出去了,我的工作忙得不可开交。
  8. Hectic 忙乱的,繁忙的
    It was a hectic disorganized weekend.
    这个周末忙乱得一塌糊涂。
    It’s a bit hectic. I’m in the middle of cooking for eight people.
    有点儿忙不过来了,我正忙着给8个人做饭呢。